Sabtu, 04 Mei 2019

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition) Lire en Ligne

Télécharger Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition) Livre PDF Gratuit

★★★★☆

3.8 étoiles sur 5 de 365 Commentaires client

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition) est un livre par Kevin Mitnick, paru le 2011-08-15. Le livre fait de 433 pages et disponible en format PDF et epub. Vous pourrez acquérir ce livre en ligne. Vous trouverez plus d'informations ci-dessous

Details Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition)

La ligne ci-dessous contient les données communes sur Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition)

Le Titre Du LivreGhost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition)
Date de Lancement2011-08-15
LangueFrançais & Anglais
ISBN-107805404439-GJZ
ISBN-13617-3359110882-XCB
AuteurKevin Mitnick
TraducteurSiem Kamren
Chiffre de Pages433 Pages
ÉditeurLittle, Brown and Company
Type de eBookAMZ PDF EPub DBK SXW
La taille du fichier30.26 MB
Nom de FichierGhost-in-the-Wires-My-Adventures-as-the-World's-Most-Wanted-Hacker-(English-Edition).pdf


Livre Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker (English Edition) Lire en Ligne

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most ...Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker Post navigation Previous Post Previous Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most ...Kevin Mitnick was the most elusive computer break-in artist in history. He accessed computers and networks at the world's biggest companies-and however fast the authorities were, Mitnick was faster, sprinting through phone switches, computer systems, and cellular networks.

Ghost In The Wires: My Adventures As The World's Most ...Achetez le livre Couverture souple, Ghost In The Wires de KEVIN MITNICK sur , la plus grande librairie au Canada. + Expédition gratuite des livres et Biography and Memoir de plus de 25 $! The thrilling memoir of the world''s most wanted computer hacker "Mitnick manages to make breaking computer code sound as action-packed as robbing a bank."

Ghost In The Wires My Adventures As The Worlds Most Wanted ...ghost in the wires my adventures as the worlds most 58B7D12823127DB103A5AEC3A4D001BF operate for weeks without surfacing while Britain's HMS Artful can stay submerged ...

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most ...Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most ...


english. pdf en anglais. free. avis. livre. fichier. tome 3. extrait. portugais. internet. ebook. tome 5. tome 2. online.suisse. mobile. gratuit. ipad. télécharger. french. numérique. resume. iphone. download. ekladata. complet. belgique. entier. book. gratuitement. tome 4. anglais. android.. epub. tome 1. audio. pdf entier. pdf en ligne. telecharger. francais. format.lecture. français. electronique. lire en ligne